How can we help you?
Your audience metrics can be accessed via your Ad Studio account. Simply log in and click your ads. Select an ad campaign to view.
Audience metrics help you understand the audience your ads have been served to. You’ll see:
- Age: How your ads have been served to different age groups.
- Gender: How your ads have been served to different genders.
- Genre: How your ads have been served to users listening to different genres. Reflects the genre a user listened to before your ad was served
- Platform: How your ads have been served to users listening on different platforms.
For information on audience metrics for ads in Australia, click here.
Note that your campaign targeting may impact the audience metrics you see. For example:
- If you target users ages 18 - 34, you won’t see any ads served outside of that age group.
- If you target the Pop genre only, you'll only see ads served to users who were listening to a song in the pop genre before they heard your ad.
If your targeting parameters are broad, you’ll see a variety of age groups, genders, genres, and platforms. For example:
- If you do not apply any age targeting, you’ll see how your ads served across all age groups
- If you do not apply any gender targeting, you’ll see how your ads served across male and female
- If you do not apply any genre targeting, you’ll see how your ads served across a variety of genres
- If you do not apply any platform targeting, you’ll see how your ads served across all platforms
These metrics are designed to provide more insight into the audience your campaign has reached. While there is no immediate action to take as a result of these metrics, once your campaign has completed, you can use these insights as thought starters for how to target your next campaign.
Was this article helpful?
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact Us